Provision of Training Services by ICExperts Academy
ICExperts Academy (ABN: 76 123 765 293), owns and/or operates the internet site located at www.icexpertsacademy.com (“Site”) powered by Thinkific Labs Inc. (“Thinkific”) Platform. These Terms apply to your access to, and use of, the Site and features and applications accessible through, or in connection with, the Site, including without limitation your enrolment in any courses on the Site (collectively, the “Services”). Certain Services, some of which may be provided by third parties, may be subject to additional terms and conditions as may be set forth in these Terms, on the Site, or in connection with your use thereof, and your use of the Site and such Services constitutes your agreement to all applicable Additional Terms.
If you are an entity, organisation, or company, the individual accepting these Terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have authority to bind you to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Provision of our Online Training Services adheres to the requirements of all relevant ISO Standards, professional guidelines, and Exemplar Global’s International Accreditation requirements.
In order to ensure our training services meet the required criteria against all ISO Standards we will ensure:
1. All resources as defined in the course description are available online and can be accessed by the student.
Commencing with, or prior to delivery of the training service, students, sponsors, and third parties, where appropriate, will be notified to ensure their understanding of the following information:
1. Our commitments and responsibilities to the student;
2. Our commitments to sponsors and/or third parties;
3. The processes to be used in case of dissatisfaction or disagreement between any interested party and us;
4. Support for the training process, such as computer access and facilitation for in-person training delivery.
By enrolling in one of our courses, you agree to:
– comply with the prerequisites, if any, of the particular course enrolled (such as required skills, qualifications, and professional experience);
– comply with the technical requirements to take the course (eg, equipment and software requirements);
– acknowledge the format and content of the training services being provided, including the mechanisms and criteria to be used for evaluation, and the nature of the award or report to be issued upon completion of the training services provided;
– accept your commitments and responsibilities, including the requirement to set up an individual account through our website;
– complete all course content yourself with your own work (unless collaboration is expressly permitted), including studies, assessments, quizzes, homework, and assignments;
– to declare that you are who you say you are in your Registration with us and the Photo ID you will provide;
– acknowledge any and all external sources used in your work;
– refrain from any activity that would dishonestly or fraudulently improve your results or disadvantage others in the Course;
– be a responsible participant and communicate with respect to other participants in any discussion or feedback forum; and
– not access or attempt to access any other user’s Account, or misrepresent or attempt to misrepresent your identity while using the Services, or share access to your Account with any other individuals.
Grant and Restrictions on Use
ICExperts Academy grants you a non-exclusive, revocable right to use the Site for its intended purpose provided that you do not sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make any unauthorised copy or use of the Materials.
ICExperts Academy hereby grants you access to use the Materials provided by us solely for your personal individual use. Nothing herein shall be construed as conferring in any manner, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any title or ownership of, or exclusive use-rights to any intellectual property right in the Site or any Materials.
While ICExperts Academy endeavours to ensure that the Site is available at all times, we shall not be liable if, for any reason, the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Please check the information provided regarding supported devices, browsers and platforms.
It is not necessary to fulfill the purpose of the Site for a user to disclose personally identifiable information to the public. It is each user’s decision as to whether they add personal information to their profile or upload a photograph of themselves and to opt to make these visible to other users.
Users are prohibited from:
– posting or transmitting any “sensitive” personally identifiable information over the Site, which may include, but not be limited to, any information about yourself or another person that may relate to health or medical conditions, social security numbers or national identifiers, credit card, bank account or other financial information, other information concerning trade union membership, sex life, political opinions, criminal charges or convictions, religious or philosophical beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, or other sensitive matters.
– using the Site to send or post harassing, abusive, or threatening messages;
– transmitting through the Site any information, data, text, files, links, images, software, or other materials that ICExperts Academy considers to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which threatens our relationships with our users, partners, customers or suppliers;
– attempting to conceal or misrepresent the identity of the sender, user or person submitting the information, or impersonate any individual (real names, email addresses and other information must be used);
– disrupting the normal flow of the Site, including any dialogue on the Site, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users; or posting any unsolicited chain letters, advertising, promotional materials, contests, or any other commercial or non-commercial solicitations;
– sending spam or other direct marketing communications or posting, transmitting, or linking to any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation or commercial content;
– intentionally or unintentionally performing or promoting any activity that would violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the Site;
– posting or transmitting executable programming of any kind, including viruses, spyware, trojan horses, or any other form of computer programming; and
– posting any Submitted Content or using the Site in such a way that damages the image or rights of ICExperts Academy, other users, or third parties, including posting Submitted Content that breaches the copyright (or other proprietary rights) of third parties.
Discount Coupon Codes
Coupon codes and promotional discounts are not cumulative and can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Training Refund Policy
Training candidates are asked to read and understand the requirements of a course prior to making a financial commitment. You agree to pay any applicable Course fee and any taxes and other fees that may accrue in relation to your registration for a Course if any. Course fees will be payable in advance via credit card checkout processed by Stripe, through the Thinkific platform. All Course fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. All fees and applicable taxes, if any, are payable in Australian dollars (AUD).
Exemplar Global Terms, Conditions & Policies
Our courses are Internationally Accredited by Exemplar Global and therefore, we also adhere to the Exemplar Global Terms, Conditions and Policies.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions or need any support, please contact our team at [email protected]